Tuesday, March 20, 2012

DIY Tee






I love designing shirts for my store, this is one of the sample shirts that I am selling. You girls can easily do it yourselves. Now for this shirt I only made it super simple because I am pressed with time. Anyway, if you have plenty of time use it in decorating your top showing your artistic side.

First Off, you must have a plain shirt or if you opted for a printed one its your choice, but in my sample shirt I used a plain gray shirt.

Second, decide on what you want to design on your top and gather your tools and crafts to be used on your shirt. In my case, I used a gray ribbon tied into a bow. I also used a cute button and beads for additional design.

Third, hand-sew the materials on your shirt. You can also use patches that can be ironed on your top, you can use beads or other materials of your choice as well, sky is the limit.

Have fun making your top(",)....ta..ta...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi Edgy Look