Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rhinitis and Hunger Games the movie


I hate rhinitis! Why oh why does it ever exist!. It crashes me and stops my world. When I am having one, I get to be evil and irritated aaaaarrrrrgggghhhh!. It causes bad mood and makes me look ugly!

How I wish that I can magically make it disappear in a split second. Anyhoo, I watched the movie Hunger Games, it was okay. I just hated the fact that very young people have to kill each other just to win. They are being treated like pigs. In addition to that I was super sad when Rue died, huhu, I was affected. Rasul and Dextereed laughed at me when I cried. I can't help myself. I'm a cry baby.

I am super glad that nothing in the movie was ever real, I mean, that in our world children will not have to fight like gladiators in order to survive. The only real thing however and a sad one, at that, there are really children in this world suffering from hunger.

I hope that my rhinitis disappears for good along with children suffering from hunger. An impossible dream right? but it can come true(",)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semi Edgy Look